Please share if you like this content

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How do you stop being shy? 1st Step to Overcoming Shyness

EliteWealthFactory.net Click Like and Follow me on Vimeo- Thank you! empowernetwork.com/samanthastudebaker/blog/how-do-you-stop-being-shy/ ‎ Just recently, a lot of people have been asking me, "How do you stop being shy?" I shot a video not too long ago where I had talked about being introverted, and how that had held me back a lot when I was younger; and how I overcame that and started having success in the network marketing industry. I wanted to talk you you a little bit because there's a lot of people out there that just want to know how do you stop being shy. So today I'm just gonna give you one tip and maybe over then next few weeks we'll discuss different aspects to it. But first of all, I want to tell you kind of my story of how I overcame some of my shyness. One of the things that I'm very well aware of and I know that everybody has issues with this-- everybody who is shy-- has issues with being in groups of people. Sometimes it's fine if you're just with your close friends,

http://vimeo.com/56333989

No comments: