Please share if you like this content

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Please Unsubscribe!

Hello and Thank you for taking a moment to open this message. If you are receiving messages from me, it is because YOU subscribed to my list through an advertisement or page where you entered your email to request additional information. If you DO NOT want messages from me, Then Please, by all means, unsubscribe from my list by scrolling to the bottom of this message and clicking the link that says unsubscribe I have absolutely no interest in annoying anyone. BUT, I Can NOT take you off my list unless I know who you are. If you mark My messages as Spam or Junk, that doesn't remove you from my list and I have no way to know who you are so I can't remove you either. So PLEASE unsubscribe. :-) If however, you enjoy my messages and marketing tips, please send me your comments, questions, and suggestions. I am always on the look out to help you in any way I can. Want to know more about Empower Network, EZMM, MCA, S2A or want me to do a video training on something specific? Send me a message

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/BC8Ug/h/Please_Unsubscribe_.htm

No comments: