Please share if you like this content

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Do you like the walking dead? I love walking dead!

Do you like the walking dead? I love walking dead! badass.thesecretplan.info What do you think? Come chat with me on facebook... http Do you like The Walking Dead? I love walking dead show! I just love it! Some of My favorite zombie shows, are the walking dead, resident evil, dawn of the dead, shawn of the dead, Lol! I Am Legend was cool. End of the world, apocalypse survival, and alien invasion, are my favorite movies to watch! Tons of people love these types of movies! Why? Why do people like the walking dead, resident evil, movies like Independence Day, and The Day After Tomorrow? What is it about the end of the world as we know it, that is so appealing to the masses? If we didn t be so popular! What are your thoughts? Why do you love these types of movies? Do you fantasize about the world coming to an end and watching the company you work for Burn to the ground? Would you just love it if your Boss was a zombie and you c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95MPXlefps&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments: