Please share if you like this content

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Don't Quit - Success is Guaranteed if you keep working until you succeed

facebook.com/socialbarista friend me on facebook to see the poem I was talking about. facebook.com/notes/samantha-studebaker-carl/dont-quit/488766451184372 Don't Quit! Success is guaranteed if you just keep going UNTIL you succeed. most people quit before they ever even give themselves a chance for success. Remember, many of the worlds greatest success stories are from people who went from tragedy to triumph against all odds. Why do those stories inspire us so much? It is because it shows us that anyone can accomplish anything, if you just set your mind to it, and keep going no matter what pops up to stand in your way. Do you know how much potential you were Born with? Not to long ago I wrote a post called “Which has more potential, you or a Tomato Seed?” In that post I talked about the fact that each of us has an enormous amount of potential. So much in fact, I don’t even think most of us realizes what we are capable of. If you haven’t read that post, I highly recommend i

http://vimeo.com/59576061

No comments: