Please share if you like this content

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

EN Raw Episode 2: "I bent the Universe..."

...and saw reality stand still. 2002, I'm standing in the back of an Auditorium, and there's a man, walking on stage... who fascinates me. Kind of like how, if you remember a time when something happened, where in one minute - you thought the world was one way, and you found out that you're not totally right - maybe you've had an experience like that, and walked into that confusion.And I bent the universe with my words. [Episode 2]You do, too. Click Here 2012, I'm listening to an audio, and I hear something that fascinates me. Believe. When someone believes in something so powerfully, the guy on the audio says, as I'm driving in my car, imagining a more powerful future, dreaming... ...and then I heard him say: "Your belief will start collapsing the belief structures around you..." And it happens when you start, now: Pay attention. In 2011, I believe the irrational. They said it wouldn't work, and by every stretch of time, it shouldn't, except... ...I bent

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/75IVg/h/EN_Raw_Episode_2_I_bent_the.htm

No comments: