Please share if you like this content

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gravestones And Rocket Ships

Dammit, I think I looked older than all of them when I was 14. Isn’t it enough that you destroy us at every sport except swimming? You’ve got to look young forever too? I was cracking up when I saw this video clip, because I’ve got a great story about the first time I met Lorina Noble(far right above), one of the badass, hot, young looking moms David was talking to in the video, at the first Empower Network event in Atlanta. I’ll get to that in a minute though, first let’s go over how powerful this video clip is, and how when you grasp this one simple concept it will take years off your learning curve in your business.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/blog/gravestones-and-rocket-ships/?id=handelsmann

No comments: