Please share if you like this content

Thursday, February 28, 2013

[URGENT] Can you help me out Today?

Hey Guys! I just got this message from my business partner Dave and I wanted to share it with you....Samantha ----------FW: Can you help me out today?*be on the lookout for tonight's show, at 8pm EST.In the mean time click here nowI'm asking for your help today. Today is a special day for me, and I wanted to ask for help. See, about 15 months ago - I launched this revolutionary company called Empower Network. EN was born out of an idea that nobody had ever tried... where I had a goal to start a company that was built entirely for the people. Where as the owner of the company, I would make money like you. We grew like crazy. We had some crazy problems. Our affiliates earned un-heard of incomes. Our customers created ABNORMAL results. And The banks shut down our processing. The guru's thought we were done...and cheered. Yet we were reborn. Today, 15 months later - we are doing about the same amount of sales as we did our FIRST 45 DAYS... every 4 or 5 days. Th

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/Be8PA/h/_URGENT_Can_you_help_me_out.htm

No comments: