Please share if you like this content

Friday, March 15, 2013

How to: $72 Annual with a $15 budget Using...

I know that sounds as straight up as a shot of Wild Turkey with a $2 dollar Tequilla Chaser, but listen up real quick... The other day a frustrated guy asked me if there was a way to actually generate real, targeted leads with no money.....? I asked him, "Well, how much of an ad budget do you have now?" He said, "$15 dollars!" (I quietly thought to myself that we would have to refer this gentleman to our mindset training on that alone because I didn't completely buy his $15 story...) But I got his point... The real question was: "Would you please teach me how to generate low cost or no cost targeted leads online...?" My answer was... "Yes. If you're willing to empty your cup, open your mind and do exactly what I am about to teach you... EXACTLY... without mind wrestling me... IF YOU ARE COACHABLE... I can teach you right now... How To Get Targeted Leads DAILY For NO money at all... are you down with that?" He said... "Sure, I'm frustrated, tired of the guru stuff, and I'm ready to tak

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/4uA0g/h/How_to_72_Annual_with_a_15.htm

No comments: