Please share if you like this content

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What does it Really Take to Be Successful?

One of the things that my mentor David Wood taught on this past Monday Night during the Empower Hour call was what it actually takes to become successful. The plain simple fact of the matter is that for each one of us because of our different backgrounds, experiences, desires, and motivations the answer will be different. It is up to each one of us to plain and simply MAKE THE DECISION that we will manifest success in our life no matter what. When I was working as a dump truck driver, leaving the house at 5am and not getting home until 9pm, coming home to be able to see my kids for 45 minutes or so before they went to bed and then hopped on my computer till 2:00 am and all weekend long, spending all my spare time working on my home business, do you think that I ever asked myself if it was worth it? NEVER... NOT ONE TIME. Everyone would say Sam, you're crazy. Why do you spend all your extra time working? I always thought in response Why don't you? You have to develop an inner pass

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/5IbbU/h/What_does_it_Really_Take_to_Be.htm

No comments: