Please share if you like this content

Friday, April 26, 2013

Is Fear Holding you back from the Success you want?

remember to enable images... Are you Feeding your Fear? Don't let your fear keep you from moving forward On my drive up to the Chicago Empower Network Event, I almost let my fear get the best of me... I was driving a route I had never driven, it had been many years since I'd been to Chicago, and I was all by myself. The toll roads in Chicago can sometimes be a little confusing, and... a little fear started to creep up on me. I had to remind myself the there wasn't really anything to fear. Even though I knew the worst thing that could happen was I'd take a wrong exit and have to retrace my steps, that didn't stop my mind from imagining all kinds of unpleasant scenarios. Isn't it funny how our minds can play tricks on us? Do you have fear of taking a wrong turn in your life? Have you ever had a fear that kept you from taking action or making a decision to make a change in your life? In this video I talk about the fear I was experiencing on this trip

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/Ba2UU/h/Is_Fear_Holding_you_back_from.htm

No comments: