Please share if you like this content

Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Will Get Exactly What You Focus on...

"A person cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." 2 brothers (twins), grew up in the same house and had the same experiences. One grew up to be a successful businessman and the other an alcoholic bum. When the business man was asked, "What made you become successful?' his answer was "My father was a drunk" and when the other son was asked "what made you become a drunk?" he replied "My father was a Drunk!" S ame circumstances but completely different results. What causes this? One of the things I've learned over my life is that when you focus on the negative things in life, you get more negative in your life. So many times, I have come across some of the most miserable people who wallow in their pity party acting like the world is against them. But Bob Proctor says " you're either living in the problem or you're living in the solution." Have you ever experienced a time when

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/I5fb./h/You_Will_Get_Exactly_What_You.htm

No comments: