Please share if you like this content

Monday, May 27, 2013

FW:[9pm Est] Time Travel, Soldiers, and Wussy free...

What a funny Title! Sometimes I get the greatest messagesfrom my mentors!I thought I'd share this one with you...See you on the call!SamanthaFW: From Dave Wood - Founder of Empower Network Tonight at 9pm EST, I'm going totalk about Time Travel. Dial -----> 209 - 255 - 1040 I don't know if you've ever seen the movie 'Kick Ass'. So there's this kid, I can't remember his name - who wonders why nobodyhas ever tried to be a super hero in real life. In real life, I've always wondered ifthings like 'Time Travel' were possible. If it's possible to re-write history, I'mcurious if really you want to change the things that you want to change. Would you travel back in time, andkick that bullies ass you picked on youin school? Would you turn back the clock, and make a new decision about how you'regoing to market your business? Would you stop the wars that so manysoldiers have died in? Or would you just click here, and join now? Before your Grandma gets in? Tonight , I'm going to teach you howt

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/LqHGU/h/FW_9pm_Est_Time_Travel_.htm

No comments: