Please share if you like this content

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Warning: Not for everyone!

Hey guys!,Yesterday, Co-Founder of Empower Network, Dave Sharpe shared some very powerfulconcepts on our training call last night.Before the call he sent me this... FW: from Dave Sharpe ===================================The game has changed DRAMATICALLY for mebecause of what I'm going to teach you tonight. I'm also going to tell you the ending to these stories,and more. I'm not telling you you have to show up to this call . . . . . . I'm just telling you that this call could very wellbe exactly what you need to hear right now to realize just how big of an impact (and in income) you can really have if you want to (and if you knew what I'm goingto teach you on this call). Yes -- I'm going to STRETCH you tonight.- David Sharpe"Hell Fire and Brimstone to theBullshit ( and Wussy Commissions!)"===================================after the call he posted this on facebook...https://www.facebook.com/dsharpe411/posts/551018018284470go check out all 151 comments... Look -- again. . . I'm not g

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/70sTk/h/Warning_Not_for_everyone_.htm

No comments: