Please share if you like this content

Monday, June 17, 2013

What are you doing at 9pm Est? Come Join me?

Hey Guys!Samantha here...I'll make this fast because I still have a bunch of packing to do so that we can get on the road... Be on this training call tonight...The weekly Empower Network training call has helped me in so many ways I don't have time to name them all. If you are really serious about making money online, YOU WILL BE ON THIS CALL.=================join us at 9pm EST in about 20 minutes209-255-1040=================Then after the call... Check out my blog posts for today and leave me a comment to tell me what you think.Blog post #1 How to track your leads in aweber to know if you have good internet ads Watch this video to learn how you can track the results of your ads in your aweber account. Blog post #2 How to Improve your ad writing skillsLast but not least, If you aren't already in Empower Network,Just Get Started here. What the heck are you waiting for? I mean really, it costs a whole whopping $25 to get in and see what we're all about. Empower Network has changed my li

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/A6MxI/h/What_are_you_doing_at_9pm_Est_.htm

No comments: