Please share if you like this content

Monday, July 1, 2013

Are you on here YET? We've already started!

Did you forget?Quick reminder, jump on NOW! This is the message I sent this earlier.... FW: Important Details - Open Now!Hey, Samantha here! How was your day? Mine was Great! We just scouted out a new campground here in Columbus GAand spent the day moving the camper to our new peaceful spot in the woods!We've been house sitting for Chris' unclefor the last week, and we finally get to relax and just enjoy camping for a while!Anyway, the reason for my email...I have something VERY important I want to share with you, Tonight, July 1st at 9pm ESTWe're going to make an announcement live on the 'Empower Hour' call.We want to help you get to the next level.I want to help you succeed. And I'm dead set on helping you do it NOW ....not later.Our ONLY intention with what we're going to share with youtonight, is to give you what you need to get the results you want - ASAP. I'm unbelievably PUMPED about what we have for you, and you will be too when you hear it on tonight, LIVE.Whatever you do....

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/INpRo/h/Are_you_on_here_YET_We_ve.htm

No comments: