Please share if you like this content

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Don't Be a Wussy" - The True Story

My personal mentor and good friend David Wood gave me this email to send to you today...As you read it I want you to consider all of the incredible things that had to come into alignment for the Empower Network to be what it is today...The thing that I want to get across to you is that this was no accident...We are here for a purpose...and that purpose is to bring freedom to those who are seeking it.I truly believe this with every fiber of my being...So if you aren't looking to manifesttrue freedom in your life... You might as well scroll down to the bottom of this email and hit the "unsubscribe button" because that is all you will ever hear from me...Really.Now... here's Dave:***************************************************** Send me an email, and thank me.Why? Because David Sharpe and I are single handedly responsible for increasing thecollective income of the entire 'net marketing'space.See, In late 2011... ...there was no such thing as' 100% commissions'. You could only get 'we

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/Bf4so/h/_Don_t_Be_a_Wussy_The_True.htm

No comments: