Please share if you like this content

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thank You for Unsubscribing!

Do whaaa???You're probably wondering why I would say such a thing! Lol, I don't blame you! But here's the thing...If you aren't interested in learning howto earn money online...If you don't want to change your life...If you haven't been searching for a way to escape yourJ.O.B (just over broke)If you don't want to be apart of a company that is about to make History... Well, hell! Why are you on my list?I mean seriously...Guys, in about 60 days Empower Networkis going to belaunching a new platform that is literally,going to change the home business and blogging industries forever!If you aren't excited to spend a measly $45 bucks, ($25 for the blogging platform, and $19.95 to be an affiliate) to Run with us for the next 90 days in order to be a part of this....I don't believe you Really want to make extra money!I don't believe you're unhappy with your current lifestyle!I don't believe you really want to create a better future for your family!I don't believe you would take action even if

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/66RT2/h/Thank_You_for_Unsubscribing_.htm

No comments: