Please share if you like this content

Saturday, March 2, 2013

[Inspirational video] The power of BELIEF.

I have an abnormal amount of crazy stories. Crazy stories, that are true. I've seen, experienced, felt, and stepped into some of the most amazing things in my life, and the more I see... ...the more I believe that anything you can imagine and believe - happens. This video today is awesome. Awesome because, you - like me have a desire to have greatness in your life. I don't know if you can remember a time, when you were in the right place, at the right time - and stepped into an impossible circumstance, and knew... ...something great is about to happen. Watch this video and Leave your thoughts and I'll see you on the beaches of the world. -Samantha P.S. You'll notice in your own life, if you remember - that exactly what you tend to believe will happen, happens. Literally all the time. Sometimes, it takes years of experience, looking back, and remembering... ...to realize that you're exactly where you need to be - to walk into what you believe, literal

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/GAAsw/h/_Inspirational_video_The_power.htm

No comments: