Please share if you like this content

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The voices in my head were raging!

I want to share something with you...As I've been going through my lifetrying to create the success I wanted,I always had 2 voices arguing in my head... Maybe you've had this happen to you before.One voice is constantly telling you to do one thing while the other voice tells you somethingcompletely different...Has this ever happened to you?Yesterday My good friend Dave sent me the following message...When I realized this ONE thing, EVERYTHING Started to turn around for me...See Why.... SamanthaFW: [video] 10,034 join in 28 days and your unconscious...Yesterday at around 2pm, I realized that we had a 'remote, far out shot' at hitting more than 10,000 paid customers in 28 days in the team, and so I set a goal that was on the fringe of ridiculous...and I just decided to make it happen. I remember my first 6 months in Network Marketing, it took me all six months, to sponsor my first person. On that track, in the last 28 days, we just pulled off what would have taken me 5,000 year

http://archive.aweber.com/ensamantha/6L4ow/h/The_voices_in_my_head_were.htm

No comments: